Basic Bird Care
We recommend all parrots are provided the following regularly:
- Parrots need to be out of their cage 3-4 hours interacting with their family EVERY DAY
- Wash their water bowl with soap daily
- Provide proper parrot nutrition (see our Food page)
- Always supervise your bird when another pet is in the room
- Never use non-stick cookware, aerosols, candles, and any fragrances
- Check for unnatural poop (one of the first signs of illness)
- When you first bring your bird home, do not be tempted to hold it a lot, or else the bird will expect that amount of 1:1 attention everyday.
Please see our basic bird care instructions link below.
Casa Bird Instructions word.pdf
Size : 133.386 Kb
Type : pdf